ICTContact allows user to manage Extensions, Trunks, DIDs, Recordings, SMS and Faxes. All these options are required when user need to create a campaign. In other words, whenever user want to create a campaign of his/her choice, user first needs to come to settings to upload some recordings, SMS or faxes, and add trunks, and extensions . The task of an admin is to configure trunks and allocate available extensions to the agents. He is the one who manages extensions . He can create a single extension or a batch of extension depending on his needs. Extensions can be created by following the steps given below:
- Login in the Admin account.
- Moving to Agent/Extension panel.
- He can either choose New Extension to add a single one or Create Extension in Batch to create more than one extension.
- When we choose to add single extension we specify theextensionagent to whom it will be specifiedweb phoneSIP or IAXpassword
- To create extensions in batch we specify therange of the extensions,web phoneSIP or IAXpassword